Smile provides specialised individual support to assist adults to live as independently as possible.
Our teams of fully trained staff offer support for adults with Learning Difficulties, adults with physical disability, adults with dementia and adults with other limiting conditions that require support.
We offer our services to any 18+ adult and accept Direct Payments, Council Payments or Private Payments. We offer support tailored to the needs of the individual at different times of the day.
We work together with the Service User and Community Care and Housing Department to develop the best package of support for the Service User.
We offer support in the following areas:
• health and safety • bank and budget • shopping • cleaning
• access to community facilities • communication needs
• mail and correspondence • social support (when in care plan)
• health care services • employment • transport
• personal hygiene • healthy living • cooking
• emotional support • services tailored to your needs
Accredited by South Glos Council
Serving South Gloucestershire
Family Run Business
Smile have provided high quality support services since 2007
We assist adults with Learning Difficulties in South Gloucestershire to live independently by offering a full range of support for essential tasks and daily challenges.