Smile is an award winning service providing specialised individual support to assist adults to live as independently as possible.
Our teams of fully trained staff offer support for adults with Learning Difficulties, adults with physical disability, adults with dementia and adults with other limiting conditions that require support.
We offer our services to any 18+ adult and accept Direct Payments, Council Payments or Private Payments. We offer support tailored to the needs of the individual at different times of the day.
We work together with the Service User and Community Care and Housing Department to develop the best package of support for the Service User.
We offer support in the following areas:
• health and safety • bank and budget • shopping • cleaning
• access to community facilities • communication needs
• mail and correspondence • social support (when in care plan)
• health care services • employment • transport
• personal hygiene • healthy living • cooking
• emotional support • services tailored to your needs
Smile was nominated by Service users and their family. Smile won the “Supported Living Organisation of the Year” Award 2018. We are very proud of this achievement, it feels great that our outstanding team has been recognised for the hard work they do.